- Made Solid
- 4855 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
- Lo Serreno
- Av. de la Playa MZ 20 LT 12,
Troncones Gro. CP 40804
- 15 Place de la Garonne
- Tuck Shop Trading Co.
- 1226 Yonge Street
COATZ makes coats (and other garments) in Los Angeles, California. A coat, by definition, is an outer garment that extends to the waist or below. A coat is also defined as a layer of one substance covering another, as in a coat of paint.
COATZ garments are all one of a kind and hand made from unique/unordinary textiles. Each item is meant to be unisex and worn with ease.
By using only vintage, antique, and deadstock natural-fiber fabrics we reduce waste, pollution, and conserve resources. Additional paint, embroidery, applique, and patchwork is done by hand in our Glassell Park studio.
Care / Guidelines
- Wear as outer garment.
- Wear outside of trousers.
- Secure w/ belt or leave open.
- Use pockets for personal effects.
- Roll sleeves in warm weather.
- Hand-launder cold ; lay flat to dry.
- Take care: Indigo may transfer if rubbed against or washed w/ light fabrics.
Returns allowed within 7 days of order delivery for refund or exchange. Email info@c-o-A-t-z.com for return authorization. Customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs for returns and exchanges.