- 664 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
- Ron Herman
- 8100 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- 〒107-0062 Tokyo, Minato City,
Minamiaoyama, 3 Chome−17−3 1F
- 15 Place de la Garonne
- Lo Serreno
- Av. de la Playa MZ 20 LT 12,
Troncones Gro. CP 40804
- Tuck Shop Trading Co.
- 1226 Yonge Street
COATZ makes coats (and other garments) in Los Angeles, California. One of a kind and hand-made from unique/unordinary textiles, each item is unisex and meant to be worn with ease.
By using only vintage, antique, and deadstock natural-fiber fabrics we reduce waste, pollution, and conserve resources. Additional paint, embroidery, applique, and patchwork is done by hand in our Glassell Park studio.
Care / Guidelines
- Wear as outer garment.
- Wear outside of trousers.
- Secure w/ belt or leave open.
- Use pockets for personal effects.
- Roll sleeves in warm weather.
- Hand-launder cold; lay flat to dry.
- Take care: Indigo may transfer if rubbed against or washed w/ light fabrics.
Returns allowed within 7 days of order delivery for refund or exchange. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization. Customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs for returns and exchanges.